Code Enforcement

Ruler in the grassReport a Public Nuisance

To report a public nuisance, download our Nuisance Complaint Form (PDF). After its completed, please turn in by hand at  or mail to the Bixby Police Department at 116 W. Needles Ave., Bixby, OK  74008. 

Not Considered Code Enforcement Nuisances

The following are not considered code enforcement nuisances by ordinance, and citizens should contact the Bixby Police non-emergency number 918-366-8294 to issue complaints:

  • Any instances involving on-street parking (trailers, overnight parking, illegal parking, etc.)
  • Noise complaints (Bixby PD has specialized equipment to record excessive and nuisance noises)
  • Animals (Bixby’s Animal Control Officer is an officer of the Police Department and complaints should be issued through that office.)