File a Police Report
When to File a Police Report Online
You should use the Electronic Reporting Form if you are reporting one of the following crimes:
- Harassing/Threatening/Obscene Phone Calls
- Larceny of Gasoline
- Lost Items or Property
- Other misdemeanor offenses where there is no physical evidence, and the suspect is not present.
- Petit Larceny (Less than $500)
Do Not use this form if you are in fear of your life or you think you are in immediate danger. Call 911 immediately.
When to Not File a Police Report Online
Do not use this form if:
- For Traffic Collisions/ Motor vehicle Accidents.
- The crime involves the discharge of a firearm at a person, an occupied building, or a dwelling.
- The crime involves domestic violence, violation of a protective order, or crimes resulting in physical injuries.
- The crime involves significant property loss.
- The crime involves forged documents - including forged checks.
- There is a present or continuing danger.
- There is physical evidence to be collected.
- You know where the suspect is, or where he/she resides.
- Your vehicle has been stolen. Stolen vehicles cannot be reported on this form.
If the crime does not meet all the criteria above, or if you have a question, call 911 for an emergency or 918-366-8294 for non-emergency to request an officer to be sent to your location.
Once the report has been received by the police department, it will be forwarded to an officer that will be in contact with you by phone or email. After which, a copy may be requested from the records division.
Title 21, Crimes & Punishment Section 491
Notice, Title 21, Crimes and Punishment Section 491 - Perjury Defined:
- Every person who has an oath that he/she will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly before any competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any of the causes in which such an oath may by law be administered, willfully and contrary to such oath, states any matter which he/she knows to be false is guilty of perjury.
By utilizing and submitting the Bixby Police Department Electronic Report Form you acknowledge, your statement was made voluntarily. You have read it, and to the best of your knowledge, it is true and correct. It contains nothing that is not true.
The online form option has been set up for our citizens’ convenience to report certain crimes that do not require the presence of a police officer. View and complete the Online Police Report Form.