File a Police Report
Filing a Police Report Online
All Non-emergency Report Calls will be handled in the following way until further notice:
- Citizens will call into dispatch as normal at 918-366-8294.
- An officer will call back and take the necessary information.
- The Officer will give the citizen a Bixby Police Report Number prior to the ending of the call.
- The officer will direct the citizen to use this online reporting form.
- The citizen will submit their written statement and any evidence they can electronically by this means.
Title 21, Crimes & Punishment Section 491
Notice, Title 21, Crimes and Punishment Section 491 - Perjury Defined:
- Every person who having an oath that he/she will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly before any competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any of the cause in which such an oath may by law be administered, willfully and contrary to such oath, states any matter which he/she knows to be false is guilty of perjury.
By utilizing and submitting the Bixby Police Department Electronic Report Form you acknowledge, your statement was made voluntarily. You have read it, and to the best to your knowledge it is true and correct. It contains nothing that is not true.
Please complete the Online Police Report Form once you have followed the steps outlined above.