Where do I get a Protective Order?

To obtain an emergency protective order, you can go to the:

  • Family Safety Center
    600 Civic Center
    Suite 103
    Tulsa, OK 74103
    Monday through Friday

You must arrive there before Family Relations on the Second floor of the Tulsa County Courthouse at 500 S Denver in Tulsa the Family Relations. You must arrive there between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. for the 11 a.m. docket or between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. for the 3 p.m. docket. You may also call 918-742-7480 with further questions, or visit the Tulsa County District Court Protective Orders page.

Wagoner County

To obtain an emergency protective order, you must go to the Wagoner County Courthouse at:
307 E Cherokee Street
Wagone, OK 74467

You may go Monday-Friday anytime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Note: If an emergency protective order is granted, the Judge will schedule a hearing date approximately ten days from the date the order was issued. The order will not be valid until the other party has been served with the emergency protective order. You should carry a copy of the order with you at all times.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Protective Order?
2. What is an Emergency Ex Parte Protective Order?
3. What is Eligibility and Limitations of the Protective Order?
4. Where do I get a Protective Order?
5. How do I get a Protective Order?
6. How Long do Protective Orders last?
7. How to Use Your Protective Order?
8. What Happens if they Violate the Protective Order?