How to Report an Animal-Inflicted Injury

Animal-inflicted injuries should be reported immediately. If the injury occurs within the City limits of Bixby, call the Bixby Police Animal Control at 918-366-8294. If the injury occurs outside the City limits of Bixby, report the injury to the proper local authority. If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number. Tell the person answering the phone where the animal is. Try to describe the breed, size, color or any distinct markings on the animal, where it may live, and if it’s wearing a collar or tags. An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.

Show All Answers

1. How to Report an Animal-Inflicted Injury
2. What are the consequence of an Animal That Causes Injuries
3. Why are Animals required to have proof of a Rabies Vaccination
4. Does Bixby have a Leash Law
5. How many pets can be owned?
6. Why should I get my animal licensed with the City of Bixby